We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions for current shareholders and potential shareholders that should answer any general inquiries you may have.
- What are the head office contact details for Sundance Resources Limited?
- What is the name and contact details of Sundance Resources Limited share registrar?
- Who are the auditors for Sundance Resources Limited?
- How can I obtain a copy of Sundance Resources Limited Annual Report?
- When does Sundance Resources Limited financial year end?
- How can I obtain Sundance Resources Limited announcements to the market?
- How many Sundance Resources Limited ordinary paid shares have been issued?
- Can I subscribe to receive alerts about Sundance Resources Limited progress?
- How can I unsubscribe from Email Alerts?
- How do I notify the company of a change of address or personal details regarding my shareholding?
- How to certify a document
What are the head office contact details for Sundance Resources Limited?
What is the name and contact details of Sundance Resources Limited share registrar?
Computershare Investor Services Pty Ltd
Level 11, 172 St Georges Terrace
Perth Western Australia 6000
GPO Box D182
Perth, WA 6840
Tel: +61 1300 557 010
Fax: +61 8 9323 2033
Who are the auditors for Sundance Resources Limited?
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
240 St George's Terrace
Perth, WA 6000
PO Box A46
Perth, WA 6837
Tel: +61 8 9365 7000
Fax: +61 8 9365 7001
How can I obtain a copy of Sundance Resources Limited Annual Report?
A copy of the Annual Report can be downloaded in the Investor section of this website.
The report is available for download in Adobe Acrobat format. You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view it.
To install Adobe Acrobat Reader please go to: http://www.adobe.com/
When does Sundance Resources Limited financial year end?
Our financial year ends 30 June in each year.
How can I obtain Sundance Resources Limited announcements to the market?
How many Sundance Resources Limited ordinary paid shares have been issued?
Please view our Investor Fact Sheet for information on Ordinary Paid Shares.
Can I subscribe to receive alerts about Sundance Resources Limited progress?
Yes, you can register to receive alerts by email from Sundance Resources Limited.
As and when ASX Announcements are posted, we will publish them on the website and send them to your preferred email address. To subscribe for email alerts click here.
How can I unsubscribe from Email Alerts?
You can unsubscribe by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link on any of the Sundance Resources Limited Email Alerts sent to you.
You can also unsubscribe from the email alerts page by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the page.
Information covering your holding and updating your holding is available online at www.investorcentre.com/au
Select the ‘Holding Enquiry’ on the right and following the prompts. Please note if your holding is CHESS sponsored, a change of address can only be performed by your sponsoring broker.
To access the Investor Centre site you will require your SRN or HIN. Your HIN is available by contacting your sponsoring broker, while your SRN is available by contacting Computershare (in writing at the address below) and requesting your SRN and provide the following information:
- The company in which you hold shares (Sundance Resources Limited).
- The names, dates of birth and signatures of all the shareholders who own the shares in Sundance Resources Limited.
- Your ‘old’ address.
- Your current or new address.
- Two of the following items of identification: your driver’s licence, your passport or one of your utility bills (for example electricity or telephone account).
i. One of the items of identification must show your ‘old’ postal address that you believe we have on file for you.
ii. The second item must have your current postal address on it.
iii. Each of the identification items must be certified in the way described below.
A certified document is a copy of an original document that has been sighted and certified by an appropriate person who will declare it to be a true copy of an original.
- The person certifying the document is generally a person that under state or federal legislation can certify documents as being a true and correct copy
- All pages of the document containing the information necessary for processing the request are certified.
- The stamp and/or statement and signature of the authorised person are original. No photocopies or faxes of the certification are permissible.
- The certification contains a statement to the effect that it is a ‘true and correct copy’ of the original.
Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited
GPO Box 2975 Melbourne VIC 3001